Snapshots

Snapshots

Friday, May 6, 2011

Amelia's 5th month...

Now I can sit at the table with Mommy and Daddy

All tired out

I'm going to be a big tennis star


My curly hair


My little tiny toes


Deep in thought


Easter Sunday


It's my first Easter


At the pool


Swimming with Daddy


Floating lessons


Me laughing at Daddy spitting water

Me laughing at Daddy dropping my toys

4 comments:

  1. So adorable. What a happy baby!! Can't wait to get my hands on her in July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little concerned about the tennis pic...What kind of father would allow his daughter to think that it was OK to play tennis by holding the wrong end of the stick! Really....parents these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RE: the video of steve dropping the baby toy....I want mommy's honest opinion...Who was more entertained--Baby or Daddy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get enough of looking at this little girl! She is sooooooo..... precious!

    Missing you,

    Cathy :)

    ReplyDelete