Amelia is SO SO SO cute. I can't believe how big she is getting. I'm really looking forward to my next trip the south and maybe I can drive over to TX to visit and see y'all. :)
I hope you are all well and healing up nicely and finding great joy. Happy Easter to you all - may it be a great time of worship and fun!
Hey Jeannie and Steve! This is Sheila.
ReplyDeleteAmelia is SO SO SO cute. I can't believe how big she is getting. I'm really looking forward to my next trip the south and maybe I can drive over to TX to visit and see y'all. :)
I hope you are all well and healing up nicely and finding great joy. Happy Easter to you all - may it be a great time of worship and fun!
Love to you,
Sheila
What a doll !!! She's gorgeous!!!
ReplyDelete