Snapshots

Snapshots

Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's a GIRL!!!!


Well...they are 90% certain, which means, if for some crazy reason, a boy is delivered, just remember that we told you 90%. :)


I know this isn't an easy picture to see since it's been scanned and uploaded now, but, it's the thought. :) We were THRILLED to be able to watch our little girl somersaulting and dancing around for a few minutes. To this point, all is well, we are both healthy and moving right along toward a December due date.

13 comments:

  1. You look so cute! So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking great Jeannie! Do you have a name for your little girl yet?
    We are so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So your Facebook button works, and just to test it, I posted your blog to my Facebook friends. However, not very many of them know you (their loss), but if you ever wanted to get more word out to more of your friends, you should ask one of them who has a lot of contact with your other friends to post it. That way news about your baby status is more likely to get around sooner. Cute bump!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I didn't mean to post the above anonymously. It was me, Jill J., who sent that, but I can't get it to post any other way. (shrug)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kara and I find out tomorrow if we are having a boy or a girl. We are so excited. You are looking great. Our kids will have to have a play date.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeannie my friend... you are glowing!! I am so excited to see pics and have access to this blog. :) I may be coming to AZ this year, and I would LOVE to see you and meet Steve. I'll send an email with details.

    Love to you, Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous! Glad you and baby girl are healthy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congradulations!!!!!!! Let me know when you decide on a name.
    Love to all three (?) of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I'm so excited for you! You look so good pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!
    Did you get the e=mail about the baby equipment?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there Steve and Jeannie,
    Congratulations on having a girl!!! We are so excited for you. Jeannie you are truly glowing and you look beautiful! Praying for all three of you!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo excited for you guys!! You look great!! :)
    I'm so glad that you are not feeling so bad anymore. :) Tyra

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats! we're SOOO happy for you!!! Will you disclose her name? or do I have to be patient?!?

    ReplyDelete