Well...i think i've finally made it out of the "morning sickness" phase....it's been a joyous almost 2 weeks without waking up and running to the bathroom or just the bucket. Yes, it seems I have entered the wonderful phase of the 2nd trimester. :)
We are in the 20th week now, looking forward to an ultrasound this week or next, and then we will tell you all if this baby buller is a boy or a girl...anyone have any guesses? feel free to post them.
i am in the "nesting phase" of trying to finish up some projects that have been sitting around since before i even left for Turkey 6 years ago! I was afraid if i didn't do it now, it might be another 18 years! :)
we just had a wonderful week with our friends the Stuarts...Liz and I are both pregnant, so we spent our week napping, eating and chatting.
My guess is twins!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so cute! It's so fun to share a pregnancy with a dear friend or sister. I loved that! And you have a great preggo belly! Şanslısın!!
ReplyDeleteHey there Jeannie, you look great!! How wonderful to have Liz there for that time and to be able to share being pregnant together. I know it was helpful for me to talk to Fatos during those months. Made me feel like I was not alone! Have a great day! (Sarah)
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you both...didn't know Liz is expecting. Yay!
ReplyDelete