Snapshots

Snapshots

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Tea Party

We have had an exciting 2 months!  
We moved into a house over Memorial Day Weekend.  (Will post some pics of house later).  
We have had family visits!  (Aunt Eden, Nana and Papa, Aunt Synder) 
Steve has been traveling for work and...we had a half birthday tea party for Amelia.  
We've been busy and blessed, and happy to report that we are all well, and often thanking the Lord for our many, many rich blessings. 


I love talking on the phone and wearing jewlrey

Playing in our backyard in the sprinkler
the first time, I had to put on all my favorite clothes
(She is wearing 3 outfits here!)




My Half Birthday Tea Party



Ready for my friends to come

I am a little princess today



OOOHHH cupcakes!

Hmmmm....so messy

I'll wash it down with more tea please

See you next time!


1 comment: