Snapshots

Snapshots

Monday, November 28, 2011

1 Month before 1 year! (AKA the Eleventh Month)

I am going to get YOU!

Look at me standing on my own

I dressed up like a ballerina

I found a pumpkin at the library story time!


Meeting cousins for the first time


Here I am with more of my family!

And...more cousins :)

Papa Wayne rocking me to sleep

Cuddling with Mimi

Saying goodbyes

I'm up and crawling on my hands and knees

I'm well on my way to financial peace!

Reading with Daddy

Our Thanksgiving

My new favorite sport...frisbee golf


Videos of me....

4 comments:

  1. So cute Jeannie! She really is a beautiful girl and looks so happy all of the time. Just to let you know, our son arrived on 11/23/11 by a successful VBAC! Clayton Joshua Kelley, 8 lbs. 14 oz. When I feel more recovered, I'll update the blog. Hope you're all well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photo of the 3 of you. Hope you are all enjoying life. It looks like you are! I bet you are looking forward to Christmas. We are. Fraser is very excited this year. I really enjoy seeing your photos. It is lovely to be able to keep in touch. Love Esther xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that little girl so much! :D And I love the picture of the three of you! Hugs to all. Merry Christmas & happy birthday, sugarplum!

    ReplyDelete