Snapshots

Snapshots

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Will this work

I keep trying to find an answer to facebook so everyone can see pictures and get news without the hassle of all else that comes with facebook. But this has not been an easy problem to solve. I'm not really wanting to blog as much as post pics, but shutterfly is not posting our pics in good quality and blogger takes SO LONG to upload even one thing and i cant post albums!!!!! what is one to do?

so for now...we try this.

4 comments:

  1. Have you tried compressing the pics before loading them? That's what I do to make the pics load faster. But you should make a copy of the original pic before compressing it in case you want to ever print the original pic. So glad I can keep up with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Steve and JeannieThis is great finally I can keep up with you jetsetters. You both look so cool and I'm your new boyfriend. The blog works the pictures look great and by the way Jeannie your body is only giving you trouble because it has been used to being in charge too long with out any other being getting the way. The second and third will be much better. Much love...Uncle Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so happy for you!! Still wish you were here in Germany :-) Blessings anyway! Diet & Jan

    ReplyDelete